Sunday, December 11, 2005

Opening

So I decided to create this blog now that I got a little free time on my hands, hopefully I'll still be able to continue when I start school again in January and don't get too busy studying.

So yeah I'll be talking in this blog about my feelings, times I get krunk, and times I get dumped....WRONG....who wants to read about other people life.....the true reason for this blog is to talk about the thing I love, SPORTS. If you do not like sports, at least you can read about it and learn stuff and sound smart.

Be sure to write at my email nfdawahre@bama.ua.edu if you have any comments, questions, critics, or if you want me to write about something.

Finally I leave the readers with some special words that have made into what I am, in the modified words of Seal's Love's Divine

"Cause I need Sports, Sport's Divine
Please forgive now I see that I've been blind
Give me Sports, Sports is what I need to help me know my name"


Sport's Guy out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home